BEACHFRONT MEETING LOCATIONS
Pacific Edge Hotel features flexible meeting space with a distinct, oceanfront attitude that can accommodate a variety of events amidst sea breezes, stunning views and abundant natural light. The hotel's perch on the Pacific sets meetings here far apart from the norm. Our cluster of buildings is its own neighborhood along the beach and in the nooks and crannies are one-of-a-kind areas to relax, recharge and reward your team or guests. Whether it's a small brainstorming session, or an all-day catered business meeting, the Pacific Edge Hotel can create the ultimate Laguna Beach retreat for your group.
The hotel's newest meeting venues take the concept of a beach escape to an entirely higher level. Five casual-chic "Bungalow" suites sit right on the beach with decks suspended over the sand. The Bungalows provide a spacious, furnished indoor seating area, private bathroom with shower, air-conditioning, fully-stocked mini bar and refrigerator, flat-screen TVs, CD/MP3 stereos, and deck lounge furniture.
Expect impeccable service from your own Bungalow host/hostess, who is able to coordinate all your food and beverage needs, set-up and timing of your event, and assist you in coordinating beach activities and water sports.
The Bungalows are flexible for day use and can be reserved dependent on your needs -- whether you're hosting a small sales meeting, entertaining clients, or flexing your creative planning muscles with team retreats, brainstorms or larger breakout sessions.
- Each Bungalow can easily accommodate 10 guests. Or, rent up to all five for your larger group.
- Planners often reserve multiple bungalows for individual teams before bringing everyone together for group breakout sessions, lunch and/or drinks on the bungalow deck.
This converted private beach home is adjacent to and overlooks the buzzing social scenes of The Deck restaurant and beach itself. The classic French doors open up to the beautiful views of the Pacific. The hardwood flooring, gorgeous stone fireplace and simple beach decor creates an incredible space to host meetings of up to 30 guests. Perfect for company gatherings and group conferences that need the space of a private residence, while enjoying access to an ever-lively beach scene.
Driftwood Private Room
Just upstairs of the Driftwood Kitchen and State Room Bar, this private room offers sparkling ocean views. Inspired by the historical charm of the building, the rich dark hardwood floors and paneling, grey tufted chairs and bay windows, this ambiance offers a comfortable and very private setting for your business meeting. Perfect for larger focus groups, executive and regional meetings for up to 50 guests.
GROUP SERVICES & AMENITIES
- Customized group event program planning
- Extensive list of catering options
- Full audio visual services available
- Over 4,000 square feet of unique meeting and event space accommodating 10-80 guests
- Valet parking
- 109 rooms and suites for overnight guests
- 5 beachfront bungalow rooms and suites for meetings of all types
- Private indoor rooms with customized layouts
- Outdoor terraces and decks overlooking the Pacific Ocean