Pacific Edge Hotel is committed to providing excellent service to all of our customers and visitors of this Web site, including respecting your concerns about privacy. We understand that you may have questions about how this Web site collects and uses the information that you provide us. We have created this policy in order to better familiarize you with the information we collect from hotel guests and Web site visitors, and the way in which Pacific Edge Hotel use this information to better serve the needs of our guests.
These terms and conditions represent a legally binding agreement ("agreement") between Pacific Edge Hotel ("we", "us" or "our") and each user of our Site ("you" or "your") and supersede all prior or inconsistent agreements relating to your use of our Site. Together with all other rules, regulations, procedures and policies, which we refer to herein, this is the entire and exclusive agreement between you and us regarding your use of our Site. If you do not wish to be bound by this agreement, immediately stop using our Site, because by using our Site you will be indicating your assent and agreement to be bound by and subject to all the terms and conditions of this agreement. We reserve the sole right, at any time and from time to time, to change the terms of this agreement. When we post changes on our Site or otherwise notify you, they become effective and if you use our Site after that it will signify your agreement to be bound by the changes. You can always view the most current terms and conditions of this agreement in the Legal Notices portion of our Site and we recommend you check back regularly so you remain aware of the terms and conditions applicable to you.
The words "use" or "using" means any time an individual, directly or indirectly, with or without the aid of a machine or device, does or attempts to access, interact with, display, view, print or copy from our Site, transmit, receive or exchange data or communicate with our Site or us, or in any way utilizes, benefits, takes advantage of or interacts with any function, service or feature of our Site, for any purpose whatsoever. The term "Site" means all web sites and web pages within www.pacificedgehotel.com, as well as any mirror, replacement, substitute or backup sites, pages, resources and facilities controlled, owned or operated by us or on our behalf.
OWNERSHIP. All software, design, text, images, photographs, illustrations, audio and video material, artwork, graphic material, database, reports, proprietary information and all copyrightable or otherwise legally protectible elements of our Site, including the selection, sequence, 'look and feel' and arrangement of items, and all trademarks, service marks and trade names ("Material"), are our property or the property of our affiliates, agents or suppliers and are legally protected under U.S. Federal and State, as well as foreign, laws, regulations and international treaties. You may not alter, delete or conceal any ownership or other legal notices on any Materials, even if you obtain our consent. You have our permission to download and print one (1) copy of our Materials solely for your personal, non-commercial use. Otherwise, you may not reproduce, modify, create derivative works from, display, perform, publish, distribute, disseminate, transmit, broadcast, circulate or otherwise use any of our Material, without our written consent. Any unauthorized use, including a violation of these terms, may subject you to civil liability or criminal prosecution, or both, under applicable federal and state laws.
REGISTERED USERS. Entry into the non-public portions of our Site is limited exclusively to users we designate, including, but not necessarily limited to, our investors and business partners. To find out more you must contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Designated users may select a unique user name and password combination (or we may assign an initial password which a designated user may change) to access the non-public portions of our Site ("ID"). Your ID is personal to you and you are solely responsible for maintaining its strict confidentiality and you may not allow others to use your ID. You are solely responsible and liable for your use of our Site, including use of your ID, whether by you or anyone else, until you notify us to terminate your ID or that your ID may have been compromised, misappropriated, taken or used by another. You are solely responsible for any and all charges, costs, expenses, damages, liabilities and losses incurred or suffered as a result of the use of your ID, whether by you or anyone else, and we are not liable for any damage caused by or otherwise related to the use, disclosure, theft or misappropriation of your ID, or if you allow or enable anyone else to use your ID. You should notify us immediately if you believe there is or may have been unauthorized activity using your ID.
SENDING US MESSAGES. If you need to communicate with us concerning your ID, for assistance or for any other reason related to your use of our Site, please send us an e-mail at email@example.com. You acknowledge and agree any communication with us and the information you provide on or through our Site is and will be considered to be non-confidential.
THIRD PARTY LINKS. From time to time, you may communicate with, receive communications from, be re-directed to, interact with, participate in, use or obtain goods and services from third parties as a result of your use of our Site. The appearance, availability or use of hyperlinks or any re-direction of your connection to, with or through our Site, does not constitute an endorsement by us. We do not verify, monitor or have any responsibility for any third party sites, nor for content, goods or services associated with or obtained in connection with such sites and this agreement does not cover any of your rights or responsibilities related thereto. We are not responsible or liable in any way, in connection with these other sites or third parties, or for any representations, warranties, covenants or agreements that may exist between you and any third party or for any goods or services you may obtain from any third party. Your rights and responsibilities, including the protection and privacy of your information with respect to such third parties, are governed solely by whatever agreements apply between you and them, and not us.
GENERAL RULES. Your use of our Site is subject to all applicable local, state, national laws and regulations and, in some cases, international treaties. You agree not to use, allow, enable, condone or facilitate others to use our Site in any manner that is, attempts, or is likely to:
- Be libelous, defamatory, indecent, vulgar or obscene, pornographic, sexually explicit or sexually, racially, culturally, ethnically offensive, harmful, harassing, intimidating, threatening, hateful, objectionable, discriminatory or abusive or which may or may appear to impersonate anyone else;
- Adversely affect or reflect negatively on us, our Site, our goodwill, name or reputation or cause duress, distress or discomfort to us or anyone else, or discourage any other party from using our Site;
- Send or result in the transmission of junk e-mail, chain letters, duplicative or unsolicited messages, or so called "spamming";
- Transmit, distribute or upload programs or material that contain malicious code, such as viruses, timebombs, cancelbots, worms, trojan horses or other potentially harmful programs, material or information;
- Violate any laws, regulations (including, without limitation, laws regarding the transmission of technical data or software exported from the United States), judicial or governmental order, any treaties or violate or infringe upon any intellectual property rights, rights of publicity or privacy, or other rights of ours or any other; gain unauthorized access to our Site, any other user's ID or use our Site in any manner which violates or is inconsistent with this agreement;
- Modify, disrupt, impair, alter or interfere with the use, features, functions, operation or maintenance of our site; or
Collect, obtain, compile, gather, transmit, reproduce, view or display any information, whether personally identifiable or not, concerning any other party, unless you have obtained the express, prior permission of such party to do so.
We may terminate your use of our Site, at any time and for any reason, with or without cause, without prior notice to you and without any liability or obligation of any kind whatsoever, to you or any other party.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. THIS SITE AND ALL MATERIALS ARE MADE AVAILABLE ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS, WITHOUT REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. WE MAKE NO GUARANTY OR ASSURANCE THE SITE, OR ANY MATERIALS, FEATURES OR FUNCTIONS WILL BE AVAILABLE OR PERFORM AS DESCRIBED.
YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY LAW, THAT NEITHER WE, NOR ANY OF OUR AFFILIATES, OUR OR THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, REPRESENTATIVES OR SUPPLIERS SHALL BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND, DIRECT OR INDIRECT, IN CONNECTION WITH OR ARISING FROM THIS AGREEMENT, RELIANCE ON ANY MATERIALS, USE OR OTHERWISE IN CONNECTION WITH OUR SITE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY COMPENSATORY, CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, SPECIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, REGARDLESS OF THE BASIS OF THE CLAIM OR THE FORM OF ACTION OR EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF ANY DAMAGES.
Some jurisdictions do not allow for the exclusion of certain warranties or certain limitations on damages and remedies, accordingly some of the exclusions and limitations described in this agreement may not apply to you.
INDEMNIFICATION. You agree to indemnify us and hold us, our affiliates, officers, directors, employees, agents, representatives and suppliers, harmless from and against any and all claims, actions, losses, expenses, damages and costs (including reasonable attorneys' fees), resulting from any breach of this agreement by you. We reserve the right to assume the exclusive defense and control of any such claim or action and all negotiations for settlement or compromise, and, upon our request, you agree to fully cooperate with us in the defense of any such claim or action.
U.S. GOVERNMENT USERS. Use, duplication or disclosure of the Materials by the U.S. Government is subject to restrictions as set forth in FAR 52.227-14 et seq. and any other successor regulations that may be applicable.
APPLICABLE LAW AND INTERPRETATION. The Site is operated by us or on our behalf in the United States and your use of our Site is governed by the substantive laws of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania applicable to contracts made, executed and wholly performed in Pennsylvania. To the extent it may be applicable, you agree with us, to opt out from and expressly exclude any applicability of the Uniform Computer Information Transactions Act. IN ANY ACTION OR PROCEEDING COMMENCED TO ENFORCE ANY RIGHT OR OBLIGATION OF THE PARTIES UNDER THIS AGREEMENT, YOUR USE OF OUR SITE OR WITH RESPECT TO THE SUBJECT MATTER OF THIS AGREEMENT, YOU HEREBY WAIVE ANY RIGHT YOU MAY NOW HAVE OR HEREAFTER POSSESS TO A TRIAL BY JURY.
Pacific Edge Hotel
WEBSITE PRIVACY PROTECTION STATEMENT
At Pacific Edge Hotel we stress the importance of privacy and are committed to earning your trust by adopting high standards for the protection of your personal information.
This policy applies to 'Pacific Edge Hotel' website and outlines the type of personal information we collect and receive, the circumstances in which we collect or receive personal information, the policies and procedures we have established outlining its use and storage, and for sharing certain types of personal information in certain limited circumstances, the procedures you should follow if you have any questions or requests in respect of your personal information or our policies and procedures and the person to whom such questions or requests should be directed, and the means by which to communicate with that person.
In this policy the words 'Pacific Edge Hotel', 'we', 'us', 'our' mean and refer to Pacific Edge Hotel and its affiliated companies, as they may exist from time to time, which include, without limitation, the companies which carry on business that use the following name(s): Pacific Edge Hotel, but do not include third party hotel owners or third parties involved in the delivery of services Although we have requested such hotel owners and third party suppliers to abide by the terms of our Website Privacy Protection Statement we do not control and are not responsible for their policies or actions and you should check directly with them since their policies and terms will govern how they handle and treat personal information.
In this policy, 'personal information' or 'personally identifiable information' means information about you that is unique and would actually or potentially identify you as an individual, like your name, address, e-mail address or phone number, and that is not otherwise publicly available and is not part of your work identification and includes information you provide to us when you use our website to make or modify a reservation, establish a profile, communicate personal preferences, participate in, respond to or take advantage of special offers, or which you otherwise provide to us in the course of using of our website. Aggregate information or statistics, even if compiled or derived from your personal information and then aggregated and mingled with information of others, is not personal information since it does not identify you or any specific personally identifiable information about you. We use aggregate or statistical information to better serve our guests and customers generally, to enhance the performance of our website and to generally improve how we do business.
We will provide you with opportunities to 'unsubscribe' and to correct or update your personal information and described these opportunities below, but you are responsible for ensuring the information you provide to us and that we maintain is complete, accurate and up to date. We cannot and will not be liable to you or any other party if, for any reason, you do not provide us with complete, accurate and current information or you fail to update such information in a timely manner.
HOW YOU MAY PROVIDE US YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION USING OUR WEBSITE
1. By making a reservation or by using Pacific Edge Hotel website.
2. By communicating with us regarding service delivery including any profiles, preferences or special requests you may make.
4. By participating in a marketing initiative, survey or responding to special offers we may send you from time to time.
5. By registering or otherwise entering information on or through our website.
Below we will outline the type of information normally collected in each of these circumstances, the reasons for doing so, how we intend to use it and store it.
MAKING A RESERVATION
When making a reservation or using Pacific Edge Hotel website it is necessary to have information in order to identify you, contact you and to process your purchase and requests. This usually includes your name, address, phone number, e-mail address, credit card number and expiration date, and language preference. It may also include, if you choose to share that information with us, your preferences regarding services we may offer, such as type of room, type of bed, and the like. You may wish to have your purchase of Pacific Edge Hotel' services recognized in a third party's loyalty program or other promotions with which Pacific Edge Hotel have a relationship or in which we participate. To do so will require you providing us information such as your membership number or other personal information applicable to the third party program or promotion. From time to time, we also offer special discounts offers (for example, to seniors or for children) and we may require birth dates or other qualifying information to assess your eligibility and process your reservation or participation correctly. If you elect to participate or take advantage of a promotion, package or other service that involves third parties, your personal information will be shared with that third party to the extent necessary to participate, enroll or otherwise provide you with the service and process your purchase or request.
Pacific Edge Hotel may use the information you provide to send you offers and information about Pacific Edge Hotel services and those of select third parties. Except as we have described in this policy, your personal information will not be given to these third parties.
If you do not wish to receive third party offers and information you may opt-out by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, using the subject line "Unsubscribe", with sufficient personal identifiers so we can act on your request. If you do decide to opt-out we will generally be able to remove your name from receiving further offers or information from third parties within 10 days.
Pacific Edge Hotel offers you the ability to sign-up to receive targeted, timely notification of time sensitive offers.
To sign up for this service we require you to provide us with your e-mail address, first name, last name, language preference, and country of residence. You may unsubscribe at any time using the link provided on every offer we send you. Of course, if you change your mind, you may subscribe again at any time in the future.
BY VISITING OUR WEBSITE
Our website does not collect personally identifiable information from you or your computer when you simply visit (e.g., browse) and unless you actually provide us with personally identifiable information, we will not know or collect your name, your e-mail address or any other personally identifiable information about you. When you a request or visit a page on our website, we do log certain communications, technical and operational information and aggregate it with other similar information in order to make our website function correctly, do capacity and other technical planning and generally make our website function properly and improve it where we can. We also use this information to better understand how visitors use our website and how we can better tailor our website, its contents and functionality to meet your needs.
WHY WE COLLECT PERSONAL INFORMATION
1. To establish, maintain and honor our relationship with you and to provide you with our services and those of our third party suppliers and promotional partners.
2. To understand and better attempt to fulfill your needs and preferences in providing services from us.
3. To develop, enhance, market or provide products and services or offers we believe, based on the information you provide us, you may be interested in receiving.
4. To manage and develop our business and operations and help us improve our services for you.
5. To meet legal and regulatory requirements.
WHEN DO WE DISCLOSE PERSONAL INFORMATION
1 Personal information may be shared with otthe Pacific Edge Hotel for which your reservation has been made so that they may provide the services you have reserved.
2. Personal information may be shared with other Pacific Edge Hotel so that they may better provide services to you in the event you wish to travel to another Pacific Edge Hotel.
3. Personal information may be shared with a person who, in the reasonable judgment of Pacific Edge Hotel, is acting on your behalf of or as your agent - for example, a travel agent, secretary or corporate travel department, making a reservation for you.
4. Personal information may be shared with a third party involved in processing transactions you request and supplying you with services.
5. Personal information may be shared with a third party to perform functions, process transactions or provide goods or services to you, such as reservations handling, data processing or storage, surveys or research, to evaluate a customer's credit worthiness or in order to collect a customer's account.
6. Personal information may be shared with a public authority or official or those acting under government or judicial authority to protect the assets and operations of Pacific Edge Hotel or if, in the reasonable judgment of Pacific Edge Hotel, it appears that there may be danger to life, property or public safety which could be avoided or minimized by disclosure of the information, or which disclosure is required by law or regulation.
1. Pacific Edge Hotel will not collect, use or disclose your personal information for any other purpose than those identified above, except with your consent.
2. Pacific Edge Hotel will safeguard your personal information from disclosure other than as identified above or with your consent.
3. Pacific Edge Hotel will take steps to protect the confidentiality of your personal information when dealing with third parties, consistent with our policy and the laws and regulations that apply.
4. Pacific Edge Hotel will strive to keep your personal information accurate and up to date and we will provide you with reasonable opportunities to access, correct and update your personal information.
You are always free to refuse to provide personal information to us, recognizing that in some cases this may limit or make it impossible for us to agree to provide you with the services or goods you may request.
You may also withdraw your consent with respect to the use of your personal information for marketing purposes at any time, subject to legal or contractual restrictions and reasonable notice, when you access or visit our website or by separately e-mailing us at email@example.com using "Unsubscribe" as the subject line, and providing us sufficient personal identifiers so we can act effectively on your request.